sometimes i write shit and i was really feeling kurodai and i don’t really know what this is i just know that kurodai rules my life now the thirst is real for this pair. please ignore my lame attempt at writing entirely self-indulgent fluff because i am lacking in that department in real life ahahaha
breathe in and don’t sigh
word count: 529
It’s quiet nights like this that Kuroo treasures the most.
He and Daichi had just gotten home from a late night at work and they had agreed to meet up for dinner. He can tell Daichi had had a bad day at work but he knew not to talk about it unless Daichi himself brought it up.
So they’d taken the train in mutual silence even though Daichi curled up the hem of his suit tightly in his hand and Kuroo was content with resting his head on Daichi’s shoulder.
a thousand miles from comfort (kurodai, implied)
summary: he stops at the edge of the cliff where the ocean calls his name, inviting him home, and the monster’s cry is but a memory when he jumps, knees drawn up to his chest, and waits for the waves to cradle him once more.
(loosely connected scenes based on terms from the “percy jackson and the olympians” series.)
ambrosia/nectar - the food of the gods; is able to cure almost any injury but is unattainable and lethal to mortals. only for emergencies; an extreme overdose of nectar can burn the demigod to ashes.
BIG FAT DOMESTICITY QUESTIONS MEME (ETA: I ADDED SOME MORE)
Do we all agree that thinking about your ship being domestic is hnnnnnng? Ok. And I want to do an askbox meme. But I don’t like all the questions from the two usual domesticity memes. SO I compiled both, reorganized the questions, took away repeats, tweaked some of them, and added more questions that I thought of, and you should feel free to reblog or message me with more questions to add to the list, and then also ask me ships with a question’s number and we can all drown in domestic feelings.
Because domesticity, is why.
- how did they first kiss?
- who flirts more?
- how did the relationship start?
- how did they start living together? do they move? how do they choose the place?
- do they have roommates?
- do they get married (or equivalent)?
- do they have kids?
- do they have pets?
- do they act different in public and at home?
- big spoon/little spoon?
- sleeping habits?
- favorite non-sexual activity?
- favorite sexual activity?
- how often do they have sex?
- what habits of the other drives them crazy?
- how often do they fight?
- most trivial thing they fight over?
- who uses all the hot water?
- who does most of the cleaning?
- what do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working?
- who answers the phone?
- who steals the blankets?
- who remembers things?
- who does the groceries?
- who cooks normally?
- who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?
- what kind of stuff can be found around their place?
- what do their cupboards or shelves look like?
- what does their closet(s) look like?
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?
- do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?
- how do they refer to the other in public? how do other people refer to the other? (i.e. “my partner”, “ask your father”, ”dad and papa”, ”how’s your wife?”, etc)
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?
- how often do they go on dates?
- typical date night? out or at home?
- do they celebrate birthdays, valentine’s day, anniversaries?
- what would they get each other for gifts?
- how do they spend christmas and new year’s (or equivalent family gatherings)?
- who cusses more?
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?
- what are little gestures they do for each other?
- do they know how the other takes their coffee/tea?
- do they feel they see each other enough, or do they have activities that take too much of their time?
- do they friend/follow each other on facebook/tumblr/livejournal/skype/etc?
- (added) morning routine?
- how do they make up after a fight?
i think with my ships i tend to put them in two different universes somehow, haha, at least when it comes to hq!!
like, universe 1 is kagehina, iwaoi, kuroken, etc etc
but universe 2 is oikage, kurodai, kenhina?? HGHNMMHMMm
that way i (hannah montana voice) get the best of both worlds…or should i say.. universes
i cross posted to ao3 for that last fic heh i dont do it usually but i might do it more often eventually
I'm not the anon who sent the request but I seriously love your Oikage. Your fics are some of my faves and you write them two so well :D Please continue to write them in the future so i can be a selfish hoe and read them! ♥
Aha! thank you! i was just getting a bit nervous about my fics being bad so this means a lot! i’ll do my best to continue to write them even if i’m slow /)///(\ thank you again and i hope you enjoy in the future too~
Omg please write an oikage fake dating drabble because i'll give you all my love.
word count: 2060
summary: fake dating
comments: its not so much a long term thing as a momentary thing because it took me forever + help from a friend (thank u by the way) to come up with this but i hope it satisfies? again i didn’t proof read because i never do so hopefully it doesn’t suck!!
cold feet and cat naps (fem!kurodai)
summary: lady kurodai snuggles that is all
notes: twitter had a goddamn field day with lady kurodai this morning and i may have indulged just a little.
dedicated to all the memes on twit who burned with me.
not on ao3 because of the length but maybe we’ll expand this into something who knows ~
Sawamura’s fingernails, painted a pale pink just the day before, caress the underside of Kuroo’s arm in a steady rhythm, eliciting a prickle of goosebumps on the other’s skin, the late-afternoon sunlight peeking through their bedroom curtains, warming the two of them to a gentle flush.